Italian Sausage, Peppers & Onions
- 6 sweet Italian sausage
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 4 tbsp white wine
Place sausage in skillet over medium heat and brown on all sides. Remove from skillet and slice.
Melt butter in skillet. Stir in yellow and red onion and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Mix in peppers. Season with basil and oregano. Stir in white wine. Continue to cook and stir until peppers and onions are tender. Return sausages to skillets with the vegetables.
Reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes or until sausage is heated through.
Serve with rice or roasted potatoes.
You'll also love
- Potato, Celeriac, and Green Onion... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Ayurvedic Tomato Rice with South... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Red Curry Pulled-Pork... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- ST LOUIS PULLED SIRLOIN ROAST 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Braised Chorizo 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup -... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- #KIphotocontest - Savory Italian... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Italian Sausage and Beef Ragu 4.2/5 (5 Votes)