Slow-Cooker Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Serve this on buns for nice sandwiches or use the chicken filling in tacos or serve on rice.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- Dash hot sauce or chipotle sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (3 syns)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon unsulfured molasses (2 syns)
- 8 hamburger buns or rice
Add all ingredients to a large slow cooker. Cover and cook on high until chicken is very tender, 4 hours, or low 6-8 hours until chicken is tender. Shred chicken with two forks or with potato masher and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve on buns or on rice.