Herb and Garlic Roasted Fingerlings
- 2 pounds small fingerling potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped
- 6 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- Pinch or crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- Kosher Salt
Cooking time 45mins
1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the garlic, rosemary, sage, red pepper, and EVOO; season well with salt. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet.
3. Roast the potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, give them a stir, and continue cooking for another 15 to 20 minutes or until tender on the inside and brown and crispy on the outside. Taste and season again with salt if needed.