Orange Banana Yogurt Chiller 2 Points plus
Orange Banana Yogurt Chiller
Enjoy the balance of tart orange juice, sweet banana and our vanilla yogurt in a cool drink
that refreshes with every sip.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 medium-size ripe bananas, frozen, cut into pieces
- 1 (6 oz.) container Weight watchers Vanilla NonFat Y
- Peel and slice bananas before placing in freezer. Place in tightly sealed container or bag.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
1. Place orange juice, bananas and nonfat vanilla yogurt in blender. Cover and blend until smooth. 2. Pour into glasses. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
You'll also love
- Veggie Pork Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Black Bean Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Onion, Gruyere and Bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Passover Strawberry Shortcake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon pound cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TANGY LIME MARINADE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana nut muffins (Healthy) 0/5 (0 Votes)