Rock Cornish Hens
- Rock Cornish Hens
- White wine
- Garlic Salt
- Seasoned Salt
- Red Pepper Flakes
Stuff Hens with onion, lemon, rosemary,
garlic,carrotts. Season inside first with Lawrys seasoned salt.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt and put into over at 400.
Baste with sauce made with butter, white wine, lemon juice, lime juice, seasoned salt, garlic salt, chopped rosemary, cummin and red pepper flakes.
Baste. Cook for 1 hr.
You'll also love
- Onion Board (pletzel) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Velvet Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crawfish Cornbread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fornetti's Roast Turkey Sandwich 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cornbread Taco Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pappardelle with Veal and Mushroom... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- How to Spatchcock Cornish Hens 4.4/5 (8 Votes)