Wedding Chicken Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 10-12 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups mayonaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cups chopped celery
- 3 Tablespoons green onions chopped really fine
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Good Seasons Roasted Garlic salad dressing mix
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon dried parsely
- 1-2 cups green or red seedless grapes, sliced into quarters
- 1-2 cups cashew pieces
Boil chicken. Cool and shred into fine small pieces. Mix sauce together and wire wisk to get the lumps out. Pour over the chicken. Stir well.
Add grapes and cashews before serving.