Prep Time: 25 Min (well, as long as it takes for the pasta to cook.)
- 1 lb Spaghetti
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 3 tbs Heavy Cream
- 2 Eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water.
2. Slice bacon crosswise into 1/2 inch pieces and cook in a large pan over medium-high heat until crispy.
3. Put bacon and 1 tbs of the fat into a bowl and set aside.
4. Beat eggs. Add cream, pepper, and salt. Mix well.
5. Drain pasta well and immediately return to cooking pot.
6. Add egg mixture and toss to coat evenly.
7. Sprinkle on the cheese, bacon with its fat, and toss well.