Pressure Cooker Peachy Keen Chicken
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cans peach slices (about 15oz cans each)
- 2 T teriyaki sauce
- 1 T corn starch
Combine peaches and teriyaki sauce in cooker and stir.
Dip chicken in sauce, then set on top of peaches or use a cooker insert rack and set chicken on top of rack.
Lock lid, cook on HIGH for 10 minutes, quick release cooker, remove chicken and set aside.
Thicken liquid and peaches by combining cornstarch with 2 T water, then stir into cooker on high or brown, with lid off, until the thickness you desire.
Return chicken to sauce to fully coat before serving.
Goes great with instant white rice making this a tasty Caribbean/ Asian flair dish. Grilled peach slices make a nice garnish.
You'll also love
- Fillet of Beef au Poivre 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato, Egg & Biscuit Breakfast... 3.9/5 (42 Votes)
- Canned Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble-Up Bake... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Rotisserie-Style... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Three-Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Take-In Chicken Egg Rolls 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Maple Butter... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)