Layerd Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl
- 3 c sliced strawberries
- 2 T sugar
- 2 pkg (8oz each) neufchatel cheese, soft
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 1 pkg vanilla pudding
- 2 c cool whip, divided
- 2 c frozen pound cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 square semi sweet bakers chocolate.
cmbine berries and sugar and refrigerate until ready to use. Beat Neufchatel cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add pudding and mix well. Blend in 1 1/2 c cool whip. Spoon half into triffle bowl. Top with cake, berries, and remaining cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 4 hours. melt chcolate and drizzle over dessert. Top with remainig cool chip.
SPECIAL EXTRA---Melt 1 additional chocolate square. Dip 5 strawberries in chocolate refrigerate for 30 minutes and use as garnish.
You'll also love
- Chi Chi's Sweet corn cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HOT CRABBIES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dehydrate Green Beans for a Snack... 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Date Loaf Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frozen White Chocolate & Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauerkraut and Cranberry Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Picadilly Strawberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)