Herb Turkey Rub
"This rub can be used on fish, chicken, pork loin, and turkey"
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons minced onion
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a blender or food processor, mix rosemary, thyme, onion, garlic, white wine Worcestershire sauce, coarse salt, pepper, and olive oil. Pulse until well blended. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator at least 10 minutes before rubbing under turkey skin or injecting into meat as desired.