- 1 pound Tilapia fillets
- 1 cup milk
- 1 raw egg, beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons Knorr Swiss Aromat Seasoning for Meat
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick), butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, slightly mashed with fork, but not chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
1. If possible, soak fillets in the milk-egg mixture for 1 hour.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, Seasoning for Meat, and parsley flakes. This makes your seasoned flour.
3. Coat each fillet in the seasoned flour mixture.
4. In a skillet using medium heat, melt the butter and add oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Heat until bubbly, then remove the garlic.
5. Add fillets and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, just turning the fillet once. The cooked tilapia should have a golden brown appearance.
6. Pour any extra pan sauce over the fillet and serve with lemon wedges.