- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup coconut, toasted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from howsweeteats.com
Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and, if desired, line with paper muffin cups. Set aside.
Sift together the 2 cups flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir in toasted coconut.
Combine egg, melted butter and milk. Add to dry ingredients and mix lightly till combined.
Toss blueberries with 1 T flour. This prevents the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the muffins. Fold into batter.
Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake at 400 degrees F for 17-20 minutes or till they test done.
Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and finish cooling on a rack.
You'll also love
- Cheddar Cheese Grits with Spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Pasta And Bean soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cathy's Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Pasta with Spinach, Lemon,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Green Smoothie Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)