Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Pork Loin
This bacon-wrapped maple glazed pork loin dish with sweet and savory flavors is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Enjoy!
- 1 whole boneless pork loin (4 to 6 pounds)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup plus some for drizzling when basting
- 11 bacon slices
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, spicy brown mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire, 1/4 cup maple syrup.
Remove the layer of fat on top of the pork with a sharp knife. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Pour the brown sugar glaze over the top.
Wrap the pork with bacon slices covering it all. Drizzle the top with maple syrup.
Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour at 375°F. Remove foil and with a spoon and reglaze the top with the dripping in the pan. Recover and cook for 30 more minutes.
Uncover and reglaze again with the pan juices, you can drizzle with more syrup also. Cook uncovered until bacon is brown and crispy... about 20 more minutes.
Let it rest for about 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
This will be so tender and will slice in nice thin slices. You can put the pan juices over it after slicing or leave as it is. Make sure each portion has some of the sweet, crispy bacon with it.
You'll also love
- THE Best Strawberry Shortcake 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Cheesy Rotel Chicken Casserole 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal... 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Raspberry Mojito Punch 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Reuben-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Chinese Beef Broccoli Recipe 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Bacon Hasselback Potatoes 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Enchilada Chicken Spaghetti Skillet 4.5/5 (57 Votes)