Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- 4 c. Rhubarb (sliced)
- 2 c. Strawberries (diced - 1" cubes)
- 1-2 c. Sugar (I used about 1/4 cup per cup of
- 1/4 c. Flour
- 1 c. Graham Crackers Crumbs
- 1/3 c. Flour
- Sugar (to taste)
- Cinnamon (couple good sprinkles)
- 5 Tbsp. Butter
Mix rhubarb, strawberries, sugar and flour in a 9" baking dish.
Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, sugar and cinnamon. Melt 5 Tbsp. butter (or a little more) and stir into the crumb mixture until moistened and sticks together a little.
Pour this on top of the fruit mixture and pat down to make a nice solid topping.
Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until brown on top.
You'll also love
- HOT CRABBIES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Crab Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dehydrate Green Beans for a Snack... 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Date Loaf Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rhubarb Platz 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frozen White Chocolate & Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)