Cake Mix Applesauce Cookies
Great for Holidays
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup raisins or dried cranberries
1. Oven to 350. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl beat cake mix, oil, applesauce, and egg on medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, until well blended.
3. Stir in raisins or dried cranberries.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until the center is just barely set when lightly touched with your fingertip and the edges are firm.
6. Remove from the oven, allow to cool one minute then transfer to wire racks.