Shrimp Banh Mi
- 1 large Carrot (peeled, shredded)
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1/3 c. Cilantro (chopped, fresh)
- 2-1/2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise (reduced-fat)
- 2-1/2 Tbsp. Yogurt (low fat, plain)
- 3/4 tsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Baguettes (12") (halved lengthwise)
- 1 lb. Shrimp (peeled, thawed, tails removed)
- 18 slices Cucumber
- 3 Scallions (thinly sliced lengthwise, cut into 2" pieces)
Place carrot and vinegar in a small bowl; stir to combine. Let marinate while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Place cilantro, mayo, yogurt, fish sauce, lime juice and cayenne in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread 2 tsp. of this sauce on the bottom half of each baguette. Add shrimp to the remaining sauce; toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon, divide carrot among the baguettes (discard vinegar). Top with shrimp, cucumber and scallions. Cut each baguette into 2 6" sandwiches.