Mini Zucchini Quiche WW
This delicious recipe for mini zucchini quiches is easily halved for smaller gatherings. Enjoy - I know we did!
- 4 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 small uncooked zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 large uncooked onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (about 3-ounces)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat two 24-hole nonstick mini muffin pans with cooking spray (or use just one pan and cook in two batches).
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon egg mixture into each prepared hole, making sure to stir mixture after filling each one.
Bake until bottoms are golden brown and quiche are cooked through, about 15 minutes. Remove pan(s) from oven and let quiche cool for a few minutes in pan(s); remove quiche to a wire rack to cool more (and repeat with remaining ingredients if necessary). Yields 1 quiche per serving
This recipe can be halved for smaller gatherings.
You'll also love
- Oven Fried Chicken Breasts/Thighs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Swiss Chard Fritters With Feta,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- pineapple- zucchini bread 4/5 (1 Votes)