Easy to make and scrumptiously delicious strawberry tiramisu recipe.
- 24 lady fingers
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from thebakersdozen.org
Prepare strawberry sauce, by heating 1 cup sliced strawberries over medium heat with 1/4 cup of water.
When mixture begins to boil, add 1/4 cup sugar and let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Take off heat and use a food processor to blend to a liquid. Set strawberry sauce aside.
Whip the cream together with the sugar till you have soft peaks.
Mix the cream together with the mascarpone until you have a smooth mixture.
Mix the orange juice with the strawberry sauce and dip the ladyfingers in the mixture.
Make a layer of the ladyfingers in the bottom of a serving bowl and add a layer of the mascarpone, cream mixture, repeat ladyfingers and mascarpone mixture.
Leave to stand in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours before putting on the last layer of strawberries and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Coconut - Cream Cheese Sheet Cake 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Cookie... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Christmas Eve Creamy Crock Pot Hot... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- To-Die-For Buttermilk Pound Cake 4.1/5 (66 Votes)
- Strawberry Scones 2 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Muffins: Bluberry, Cranberry,... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Buttermilk Pancakes with... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Baby Spinach & Garlic Bread Pudding 4.7/5 (3 Votes)