Pork Chops in orange sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
Combine paprika and pepper; rub over both sides of pork chops. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chops over medium heat.
Combine the orange juice, sugar, cloves and orange peel; pour over pork. Cover and simmer for 18-22 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Remove chops and keep warm.
In a small bowl, combine flour and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Discard cloves. Serve sauce with pork chops.
Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Dehydrate Green Beans for a Snack... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- slow cooker cilantro lime chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southern-Style Corned Beef and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemonade Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soy and Cola Braised Pork Shoulder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey Orange Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)