Boxed Chocolate Bundt Cake in your NuWave Oven!
- Cake Ingredients:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 Cup Apple Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- Glaze Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Prepare cake batter following directions for cake mix.
2. Pour batter into silicon bundt pan and smooth with rubber spatula.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips and ground pecans atop batter.
4. Place pan on 2-inch rack and add Extender Ring to the Oven.
5. Bake on Power Level 6 for 1 hour.
6. Remove cake from Oven and let cool for 15 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.
1. In double boiler over hot, but not boiling water, combine chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup.
2. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, then add vanilla.
3. Spread warm glaze onto cake, letting it drizzle down sides.