Grilled Chicken with Avocado Mango Salsa
- 2 limes
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- fresh chopped cilantro to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
1.Zest and juice one lime into large bowl for marinade. Zest and juice second lime into medium bowl for salsa. Add half of chopped jalapeno and half of chopped onion to each bowl.
2.Add mango, avocado, cilantro, and salt to bowl for salsa. Toss and set aside.
3.Add olive oil, salt and pepper to bowl with marinade and whisk. Add chicken breasts and toss to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
4.Grill chicken 4-5 minutes per side, until it reaches 155 degrees on a quick-read thermometer. Remove from grill and cover with foil to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with salsa.
You'll also love
- Pork Tenderloin with Prosciutto,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corned Beef and Cabbage by Ree |... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fluff - WW 1 PointPlus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken & Citrus Summer Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandmother's Favorite Peach... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mango Barfi with fresh mango... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean Salad w/Avocado,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot/Mango Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)