Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins Popsicles
Fresh sweet peaches and strawberries are blended to create this beautiful, sunset-colored frozen treat.
Courtesy of Bakers Royale
- 6 ounces puréed strawberry (about 10 strawberries)
- 2 ounces peach syrup (recipe follows)
- 12 ounces tonic water
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1/2 cups sliced peaches (about 4 medium size peaches)
- 1 cups water
- 1 cups sugar
Adapted from delish.com
Stir strawberry purée with 2 ounces of vodka. Place three teaspoons of strawberry mixture in the bottom of popsicle form; set aside. Combine peach syrup with tonic water; add remaining 3 ounces vodka. Pour peach and vodka mixture over strawberry mixture and stir to combine. Freeze for 2 hours, then insert popsicle stick. Freeze overnight.
To make peach syrup: Wash, peel, and pit peaches. Place peaches in a blender or food processor and process until peaches are puréed. Place water, sugar, and peach purée in a pot and bring to a boil and continue to boil for 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Balls 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Grammie's potato salad 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Citrus Gin Spritzer 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- POWER muffins:... 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Blackberry Glazed Brown Butter... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Peach Blackberry Crisp 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- strawberry smores 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)