Pizza Roll Ups
All your favorite pizza ingredients rolled into a fun crescent shape. Perfect for dipping.
Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2271
- 8 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 8 cheese sticks cut in half
- 7 ounce package pepperoni slices
- marinara or ranch sauce for dipping, if desired
- Garlic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 12mins
Adapted from rhodesbread.com
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle. Repeat with remaining 4 rolls. Cut both circles into 8 wedges. Overlap 3 pepperoni slices onto the wide end of each wedge. Place one half of a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni. Starting at the wide end roll each wedge to point. Place point down on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
While rolls are baking, combine melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Brush rolls with sauce while still warm. Serve with marinara or ranch sauce, if desired.