Quick Lemon & Garlic Aioli
This lemon and garlic aioli is a great excuse to grill up some artichokes. The bread makes the aioli creamy and delicious and lemon gives it an extra zest.
- 1 slice white bread 1/2-inch thick, crust removed
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinegar
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayo
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
For the aioli, tear the slice of bread into pieces and place in a bowl. Pour the vinegar over the bread, and set aside for 5 minutes.
Place the garlic cloves, zest, juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Add the bread, and puree into a paste.
Add mayo and process until it is incorporated. Place in a serving bowl.
You'll also love
- Chipotle Cashew Chicken 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Gluten-free Blueberry Apricot... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Smoked Pork Ribs 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken Chowder 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Broccoli Tots 4.3/5 (14 Votes)