Beach Bar Tomato Soup
If you like tomato soup, you'll love this creamy Beach Bar Tomato Soup!
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 medium onion, diced fine
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 large can petite diced tomatoes
- 6 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 quart milk or half and half
- Croutons and mozzarella cheese for garnish
Saute onion in butter in a large saucepan or soup pot until translucent.
Add Cream cheese and stir until fully melted and creamy.
Stir in tomatoes and soup, add milk or half and half. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
Ladle into bowls and top with croutons and shredded mozzarella
It makes a lot but freezes well. This tastes better the longer the flavors can mingle.