White Chili with Turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 lbs Turkey
- 2 4oz cans green chilis, chopped
- 1 T ground cumin
- 1 T dryed oregano
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- ground cayenne pepper to taste
- ground white pepper to taste
- 3 15 oz cans cannellini beans
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
Combine onion, garlic, ground turkey, saute for 10 minutes. Add chili peppers, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, cayenne, white pepper, saute 5 more minutes.
Add 2 cans of beans and chicken broth.
Puree 3rd can of beans and add to pot along with cheese. Simmer for 10 minutes.