April Fools' Fries Cinnamon-Sugar Sticks
Prank your friends and family with these savory cinnamon sticks that closely resemble french fries. Serve strawberry jam instead of ketchup!
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- White bread
- Strawberry jelly
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Heat 2 inches of vegetable oil to 365°F in a deep skillet.
Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon on a plate.
Cut stale white bread into sticks and fry until golden, about 1 minute. Drain on paper towels, then roll in the cinnamon-sugar while still hot. Serve with strawberry jelly as ketchup.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)