April Fools' Fries Cinnamon-Sugar Sticks
Prank your friends and family with these savory cinnamon sticks that closely resemble french fries. Serve strawberry jam instead of ketchup!
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- White bread
- Strawberry jelly
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Heat 2 inches of vegetable oil to 365°F in a deep skillet.
Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon on a plate.
Cut stale white bread into sticks and fry until golden, about 1 minute. Drain on paper towels, then roll in the cinnamon-sugar while still hot. Serve with strawberry jelly as ketchup.
You'll also love
- Olive Garden's House Salad 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Mini Garlic Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with... 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Evelyn's Baked Brie 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Mocha Cupcakes with Espresso... 4.4/5 (67 Votes)
- Broken Glass Cupcakes 4.2/5 (69 Votes)
- April Fools' Lasagna:... 5/5 (3 Votes)