Cherry-Pineapple Congealed Salad
- 1 1/2 cups Crushed Pretzels
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup + 3 Tablespoons Sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1 (8 Oz) Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 Oz) Container Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 (15 Oz) Can Dark Sweet Cherries, drained and juice
- 1 (8 Oz) Can Crushed Pineapple, drained and juice
- 2 (3 Oz) Boxes Black Cherry-flavored Gelatin
- Garnish: Whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, pecans and 3 tablespoons sugar. Add melted butter, stirring to combine. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan, and bake for 15 min. Cool completely.
3. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar at medium speed until creamy. Stir in whipped topping. Spread mixture over prepared crust; cover and chill.
4. In a large liquid measuring cup combine reserved cherry and pineapple juice. Add enough water to make 3 cups. Pour into medium saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat. Add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in cherries and pineapple. Cool for 30 minutes. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
5. Pour cherry mixture over cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill for 4 hours or until mixture sets. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
You'll also love
- Lobster Stuffed Portabella... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Creme... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Date Loaf Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Duck Breast Brandied Cherry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bourbon-Cherry Brownie a la mode 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE BRULEE 0/5 (0 Votes)