Tuscan-Style Roasted Asparagus
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
* Preheat oven to 400°.
* Place the asparagus, tomatoes and pine nuts on a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
* Mix 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper; add to asparagus and toss to coat.
* Bake 15-20 minutes or just until asparagus is tender.
* Drizzle with remaining oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with cheese and lemon peel.
* Toss to combine.