Mediterranean Watermelon Salad
- 1 5-oz bag baby romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
Toss lettuce, cheese and watermelon in a serving bowl.
Whisk oil and vinegar in a small bowl until well blended.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss salad with dressing.
Top salad with walnuts and serve.
You'll also love
- Seafood - Shrimp Newburg (Recipe... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southern-Style Corned Beef and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegetables - Edisto Tomato Pie... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Date Loaf Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Champagne Blushed Melon Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Watermelon Nectar 0/5 (0 Votes)