Sugar-free Pina Colada Fruit Salad
This delicious salad is a snap to prepare. It is healthy, reduced calorie, and diabetic friendly, as it is made with SUGARLESSe™.
Just spoon into stemmed glasses and enjoy as a light fruit dessert. Or, serve with meat sizzling from the grill, hamburgers and chicken sandwiches.
- 3 cups seedless red and white grapes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 can frozen sugar free pina colada mix, thawed
- 1/2 cup SUGARLESSe™
- 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from sugarlesse.com
In a serving bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
In a small bowl, whisk the pina colada mix, SUGARLESSe™, juice and extracts together until SUGARLESSe™ is dissolved. Pour over fruit; toss to coat.
Serve chilled and enjoy!