Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2 pieces turkey bacon, Partially Cooked
Adapted from food.com
Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast. Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375. Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
Of course you can use as many chicken breasts as you need for this recipe.
You'll also love
- Cream of Asparagus Soup 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Buckwheat, Chickpea & Sweet Potato... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Roast Beef & Horseradish Canapés 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Texas Beef Chili 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Boneless Chicken Breast 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 3 Bean Chicken Chili 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Hot Dogs with Broccoli... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Bacon Coleslaw 4/5 (44 Votes)