Spinach Balls by Nanny
Great appetizer. Can be prepared and frozen (just pop a plateful in the microwave for 1-2 minutes).
- 2 – 10 oz boxes Chopped Spinach – well thawed & drained
- 3 Cups Stuffing (Pepperidge Farm – ground not cubed)
- 6 (or fewer) eggs – beaten well
- 3/4 Cups Parmesian cheese
- 2 Sticks of butter - softened
- 1 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp thyme
- 1/2 Tsp pepper
- 1 Tsp onion powder OR 2 tsp minced onion
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Mix all ingredients. Shape into small balls (larger than a gumball, smaller than a golf ball).
Bake on cookie sheet 15-20 minutes at 325º.