Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons water
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt or pink Himalayan sea salt, or to taste
Adapted from ohsheglows.com
Mince garlic in a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the salt) and process until smooth. Add salt to taste and process again until combined.
Tip: For a super-smooth hummus, pop off the chickpea skins (and discard) before beginning.