Coconut Caramel Pie Frozen Dessert
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecan halves
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 deep dish (9-inch) pie shells, baked
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
1. Melt butter in a large skillet. Add coconut and pecans. Cook until brown and set aside.
2. Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Beat with mixer until smooth.
3. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Layer 1/4 cream cheese mixture in each pie shell.
5. Drizzle 1/4 jar of caramel topping on top of cream cheese mixture in each pies.
6. Sprinkle half coconut mixture on top.
7. Repeat the layer, beginning with the cream-cheese mixture.
8. Freeze. Serve frozen.
9. yields: 2 pies