Chili Pasta Bowl
- 1 12oz pkg genelli (twisted) pasta
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken breast/turkey
- 2 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 15oz can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 15oz can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup shredded 4 cheese blend
Cook pasta, drain. In skillet cook chicken on medium heat until brown and crumbly; discard fat. Stir in chili powder, cocoa, cumin and ½ tsp salt; cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, beans and 1 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cook for 6 minutes and break up tomatoes with side of spoon.
Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add chili mixture to pasta in saucepan and stir until they are well blended. Serve and sprinkle with cheese