Beef Bacon and Eggs
- 4 strips US Wellness Meats Sugar Free Beef Bacon
- 2-4 omega 3 enriched eggs
- 1-2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from primal-palate.com
Preheat oven to broil at 500, and raise the oven rack to the top level.
Place beef bacon strips onto a baking sheet and set a side.
Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
Saute green cabbage until soft and a bit crispy. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
Heat remaining teaspoon of coconut oil in frying pan on medium heat.
Crack eggs into frying pan and cook 2-3 minutes, flipping once. Remove eggs from heat and plate with the cabbage.
Place bacon in oven and broil for 7 minutes a side, flipping once. (the second side goes faster, and everyone's oven temp may be different so keep an eye on these guys until you have your first batch done!)
You'll also love
- Baked Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish or Seafood - Santa Fe Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Sausage Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey in Orion Cooker 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary-Pepper Beef Rib Roast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soy and Cola Braised Pork Shoulder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Vindaloo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EASY, CHEESY NACHO BEEF DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)