Orange Fluff Jell-O Salad
A light and fluffy dessert mix of orange Jell-O, vanilla pudding, pineapples and mandarin oranges with whipped cream and marshmallows folded in. Yum!
- 1 large package Cook and Serve vanilla pudding
- 1 large package orange Jell-o
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool-Whip, lite or fat-free is fine
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 can pineapple tidbits (any size, depending on your preference)
- 1 can mandarin oranges (any size, depending on your preference)
- 2 bananas, sliced (optional, put in before serving so they don't turn brown in the fridge)
Mix together pudding, Jell-O, and water over medium heat until it boils.
Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (about an hour). Beat until creamy.
Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill about an hour before serving.
You'll also love
- 7-Layer Salad 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish or Seafood - Santa Fe Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Date Loaf Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemonade Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange-Glazed Pecans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Bierachs Appetizer 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey Orange Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)