Orange Fluff Jell-O Salad
A light and fluffy dessert mix of orange Jell-O, vanilla pudding, pineapples and mandarin oranges with whipped cream and marshmallows folded in. Yum!
- 1 large package Cook and Serve vanilla pudding
- 1 large package orange Jell-o
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool-Whip, lite or fat-free is fine
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 can pineapple tidbits (any size, depending on your preference)
- 1 can mandarin oranges (any size, depending on your preference)
- 2 bananas, sliced (optional, put in before serving so they don't turn brown in the fridge)
Mix together pudding, Jell-O, and water over medium heat until it boils.
Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (about an hour). Beat until creamy.
Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill about an hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Breads & Rolls - Cornbread Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Appetizers - SAUSAGE BALLS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato-Cheese Puff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Barley Soup with Greens, Fennel,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- orange cupcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Steak Bruschetta-Style... 0/5 (0 Votes)