Olive Cheese Bites
Olive Cheese Bites are the perfect bite-sized appetizers for your guests to munch on at your next dinner party or gathering of friends and family. This recipe makes about 40 bites and the serving size of 5 bites per person equals 6 Weight Watcher Points.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup cheddar, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cayenne, if desired
- 35 to 40 pitted green olives such as manzanilla
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Mix all of the ingredients together (except the olives).
Mold a rounded teaspoon of the dough around each olive. Bake on a cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 12-13 minutes.
You'll also love
- Coconut Cake Frosting(marshmallow... 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips 3.8/5 (107 Votes)
- CRAZY CARAMEL APPLE PIE BOMBS 3.9/5 (68 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef and... 4/5 (56 Votes)
- White Bread by Julia Child 3.9/5 (81 Votes)
- Roasted Parmesan Green Beans 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Spicy Tuna Cakes 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Roast Chicken with Caramelized... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)