Desserts -Weight Watchers Strawberry Pie (like Shoney's)
- 1 1/2 cups water; 6 teaspoons corn starch; 4 packs sweetner; 1 pack nutrasweet gelatin (strawberry); 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 6 long graham crackers; 6 teaspoons reduced calorie margarine; 2 packs of sweet and low
Combine water, corn starch and cook on medium heat till thick; stirring to keep from sticking. When thick and to a boil; remove from heat and add sweetner and gelatin. Stir well to mix. Let cool 1 hour and fold in strawberries.
Mash graham crackers. Mix with sweetner and margarine in bowl. Put in 9 inch pie plate. Bake in 350 oven for 7 min. Cool and add pie filling.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)