Easy Chicken Parmesan
- 1 jar (26 oz) spaghetti
- 6 tbsp grate Parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless chicken breasts (1 1/2 lb)
- 1 1/2 c shredded Mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pour sauce into 13 x 9 baking dish. Carefully stir in 1/4 c. of the Parmesan cheese. Add chicken; turn over to evenly coat both sides with sauce. Cover with foil.
3. Bake 30 minutes.
4. Uncover. Top with Mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese; continue baking 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted. Serve over hot cooked pasta, if desired.