Dessert - Banana Split Cheesecake Squares
- 2 cups crushed Nabisco Honey Maid
- Grahams- Low Fat Honey Variety(about
- 14 whole)
- 1/3 cup reduced calorie margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3 pks (8 oz each) Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 less fat than cream cheese
- 1 teasp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed Dole Bananas
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 Dole Banana, sliced, tossed with 1 teasp lemon juice
- 1 can (8 oz) Dole Pineapple Chunks, drained
Mix crushed graham cracker crumbs, margarine and ¼ cup of the sugar. Press onto bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan. Mix Neufchtel cheese, remaining ¾ cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, mix until blended. Stir in mashed banana. Pour into crust.
Bake at 350 for 30 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with strawberries, sliced banana and pineapple. Sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with melted Baker’s Semi-Sweet Baking chocolate, if desired. Cut into squares.