Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 3 lb Pork loin roast
- 2 cups chopped, peeled apples
- 8 large buns
- 1 bottle (455 ml) chili sauce
- 1/3 cup each grainy mustard and honey
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp each tomato paste and worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic minced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Place onions on bottom of slow cooker. Place pork on top. Sprinkle with apples.
In a large bowl, mix chill sauce, mustard, honey, chill powder, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, sugar, paprika, and garlic. Pour over meat and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Remove roast to large plate. Using 2 forks shred meat in opposite directions. Serve on buns.