Garlicky Linguine with Crab, Red Bell Pepper and Pine Nuts
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 12 ounces linguine
- 1 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper; cover and cook 2 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper; cover and cook 2 minutes. Increase heat to high, add wine and boil 2 minutes. Set aside.
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
Return pasta to pot. Add clam juice, 1/2 cup cooking water and bell pepper mixture. Cook over high heat until pasta absorbs half of liquid, about 2 minutes. Add crab and toss until heated through, about 1 minute. Mix in parsley. Season to taste with pepper. Divide pasta among bowls. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve, passing cheese separately.
You'll also love
- Poached Salmon with Dijon Cream... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- World’s Best Tuna-Noodle... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Red Snapper & Mango Ceviche 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pineapple Chocolate Carrot Cake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE BEET CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Fettucini Alfredo 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Ziti with Ricotta,... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Sunset Orzo with Spanish Shrimp 4.5/5 (13 Votes)