Meyer Lemon Spaghetti with Goat Cheese
Courtesy of inerikaskitchen.com
- 1/2 lb spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 1 Meyer lemon (you can substitute regular lemon, but don't use as much of the juice or it will be too sour)
- 1/2 cup grated Grana Padano or Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 ounces fresh, soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water, then add the pasta. Cook until the pasta is al dente, and not a moment longer.
While the pasta is cooking, grate the zest of the Meyer lemon into a large bowl. Juice the lemon into the same bowl, then add the cheeses, olive oil, a pinch of salt, and a healthy grind of black pepper. Ladle a bit of the hot pasta cooking water from the pot into the bowl. Whisk everything together until it's smooth.
When the pasta is cooked al dente, drain it and add it to the bowl with the lemon mixture. Toss, grind on a bit more pepper, and eat. Makes dinner for two, or dinner for one plus tomorrow's lunch.
You'll also love
- Roasted Smashed Potatoes 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Beef Taco Bake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Bisquick ~ Chocolate Chip - Banana... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Muffins - Easy Healthy... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Succulent Scallops in a Carrot,... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp 4.3/5 (21 Votes)