one pot pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef $
- 1 small onion, diced $
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms $
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil $
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (26-ounce) jars tomato-basil pasta sauce $
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt $
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper $
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese $
Cook ground beef in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Wipe Dutch oven clean.
Sauté onion and mushrooms in hot oil over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, and sauté 1 minute. Stir in beef, pasta sauce, 1 cup water, and next 3 ingredients.
Bring sauce to a boil; add ravioli. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is done. Stir in cheese. Serve immediately.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Classico Tomato & Basil pasta sauce and Buitoni Family Size Four Cheese Ravioli.