Tuna Melt Biscuits
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 count)
- 2 cans (5 oz each) chunk light tuna in spring water, well drained
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup well-drained crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup purchased honey mustard salad dressing
- 5 slices American cheese (3/4 oz each)
1 Heat oven to 375°F. Bake biscuits as directed on can. Cool slightly. Split; arrange, cut side up, on same cookie sheet.
2 Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, pineapple, onion and salad dressing; mix well.
3 Spoon mixture evenly onto split biscuits. Cut cheese slices in half diagonally; place 1 piece on each topped biscuit half.
4 Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until filling is hot and cheese is melted. .