cheddar, apple and spinach grilled cheese
- 1 medium apple
- 1/2 cup grated low fat cheddar cheese
- 6-7 leaves spinach
- 1 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons spicy brown or dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
pread 1 tablespoon of mayo and 1 tablespoon or spicy brown (or dijon) mustard on whole wheat bread.
Add 1/2 of your cheese, and spread evenly.
Very thinly slice your apple and layer on bread, slightly overlapping.
Top with a few layers of spinach leaves, and the remaining cheddar cheese.
Top with your other slice of bread and seat aside.
Heat medium pan over medium-high heat. Add half of the butter and spread in the shape of a slice of bread. Place sandwich on the butter and cover pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until bread is golden brown. Remove from heat, add remaining butter and replace sandwich on opposite side, cooking for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and enjoy your taste of fall!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)