Strawberry Lemonade Pops
You know how certain foods can conjure distinct memories? Strawberry lemonade reminds me of endless summers as a kid, trying to sell ten cent cups of it on the sidewalk to passersby. The thrill of one little sale would keep my sisters and I sitting outside all day long. Well, summer is on its way once again and these pops are a perfect way to celebrate its arrival.
Tip: When making pops with fresh fruit, taste your fruit first. If your strawberries aren’t good, your pops won’t be either.
- 1 cup lemonade
- 4 oz hulled strawberries
Adapted from blog.zokuhome.com
1. Add lemonade and strawberries to a blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a mesh sieve into a measuring cup, using a spoon to push it through faster. If the mixture is foamy, let it sit for 20 minutes to settle down. Then give it a gentle stir before assembling pops.
2. Remove The Quick Pop™ Maker from your freezer, insert sticks and pour the strawberry lemonade blend into molds until you reach the fill line. Let freeze completely, then remove the pops with the Super Tool and enjoy! Repeat with remaining 3 pops.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Platz 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey in Orion Cooker 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Surrey's Cafe - Bananas Foster... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Cider Gelatin Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemonade Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange-Glazed Pecans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frozen White Chocolate & Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauerkraut and Cranberry Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)