Italian Pasta Skillet
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- ■ 1 pound Italian turkey sausage, casings removed if necessary
- ■ 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- ■ 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- ■ 8 ounces dry multigrain farfalle pasta, uncooked (8 oz = about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from readyseteat.com
1.Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add sausage; cook until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
2.Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and pasta. Bring to a boil.
3.Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach wilts. Sprinkle with cheese.